Don’t ask yourself, “Is this normal?” Instead, ask yourself:
Is this healthy?
Is this good for me?
even when im not laying facedown on the floor literally, i am always laying facedown on the floor figuratively. in my heart or whatever.
"your password is weak"
You’re the weak one
And you’ll never know love, or friendship
And I feel sorry for you
I’ll bet you’d look adorable grasping at the sheets on my bed
no matter how many times u compliment me im not making ur bed
this has to be one of the best responses I’ve gotten to this text post
constantly torn between “if it’s meant to be, it will be” and “if you want it, go get it”
I think we’ve officially reached that annoying time in the year where it’s sweater weather in the morning, but by midday, if you wear a sweater, you die from heatstroke.
1. When you feel bogged down and you can’t clear your mind, do something physical or get some exercise.
2. Set a time limit for your “thinking time” then make yourself move on to doing something else.
3. Interrupt the thinking process or distract yourself by diverting your attention onto something very different.
4. Stop discussing what concerns you with everyone you meet as you’ll just end up confused, and you won’t know what to do.
5. Accept that uncertainty is part of this life, and we don’t have all the facts, or know what’s further down the road.
6. Throw yourself into a project, a hobby or some work. That will force you to refocus on something else instead.
7. Let your mind go blank and just relax for a while. It will help you see more clearly when you start to think, next time.
spelling bee administrator: your word is delicious
me: D to the E to the L I C I O U S to the D to the E to the to the to the
spelling bee administrator: hit it fergie